My name in Francesco Valerio Gianni, I’m a freelance software engineer with a passion for IoT and electronics. I studied software engineering (MSc), Human-Computer Interaction, IoT and design methods (PhD).
My main interests are:
- 📊 Applications for data integration, data science, data analytics and visualization;
- ⚙️ Backend applications, API development;
- ☁️ Cloud services integration and infrastructure as a code (IaC);
- 🔋 Design and deployment of IoT systems, embedded devices and sensor nodes;
- 💻 Web development;
- 💡 Design and creativity workshops.
I’m the co-creator of the Tiles IoT Toolkit and have contributed to several Open Source projects, among which Rust, Ruby on Rails, OpenWRT, ESPHome, Home Assistant, Pxt-microbit.
More on my resume 📔 and on my publication list 📜.
I’m based in Trondheim, Norway 🇳🇴, but I often work remotely. If you think I can help your company or you are curious about my projects get in touch!